Happy Cute Box Bear About me | Creamy Puff

About me

I was born in 1996 in Jakarta,Indonesia. graduate from vocational highschool bpsk 2 in Animation major. I have worked as a teacher in one of the institutions lego courses in Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta. besides that, I also worked as a freelance artist and illustrator. apart from that I also like to bake a cake, because I have a dream to build a cafe. I live with four cats are cute and adorable in my grandmother house.  i currently lives and flying around in Jakarta.




I will feel very pleased if asked to cooperate with you in a project or institution that you run. and I will give my best for you.
Contact me : alettacarissa@gmail.com

Aletta Carissa.R

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment